Marriage and Family
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Develop appropriate attitudes about the importance of marriage and family in personal and public life.
- Create awareness in relation to the different issues that affect couples and how to work together towards the solution of practical problems of everyday life.
- How to assume responsibility and develop commitment to achieve goals on pressing problems in families.
- Acquire general knowledge about marriage: its beginning, order, pattern, purposes and stages.
- Master concepts related to love and sexual purity.
- Use adequately the most basic communication principles for conflict resolution.
Upon successful payment you will receive access to the material in digital format and other instructions. If you are interested in getting the paperback format visit to: http://www.faithandactionseries.org/store/books/english/marriage-and-family
Students enrolling IBL have a discount for quantity here.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 144 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes